2016 Yellowfin 39’ Offshore, Triple 627hp Seven Marine engines with 150 hours. The fastest, most powerful Yellowfin 39CC ever built.
Extended WARRANTY with Seven Marine until 2021
Condition: Meticulously maintained, always out of water and stored inside unless boat is being used. All equipment and electronics are fully dialed-in through painstaking attention to detail.
Location: Palm Beach, FL
Hull and Color Scheme: Matterhorn white hull (which has been fully wrapped since delivery). Rub rail and powder coated piping all white to match the hull. Hardtop is whisper grey on the underside to minimize glare. Cushions and bolsters are gray white with diamante meteor bolsters with diamond pattern inserts and charcoal piping, yellowfin embroidering.
Power and Steering: Triple 627s hp Seven Marine engines with 5 bladed 28 pitch props provides optimum balance of power and speed. Latham high-performance steering system, ZF Smart Command 5000 helm control, and integrated Seven Marine touch-control engine center. Bow thruster.
Performance: Out of the hole the boat jumps on plane, has a super-wide cruising range 35-60mph, and tops 80mph WOT. Boat maintains 75mph fully loaded with fuel, passengers, bait and gear. Fuel burn is .9 at the lower end of the cruising range and .65 at the higher end. This is simply an amazing performance package.
Electronics: Owned by commercial licensed fisherman, the boat is rigged with the finest navigational and fishing electronics, with carbon fiber dashboard:
• FURUNO – dual TZTouch-2 15.6” displays with separate MCU002 wire remotes, integrated 711c adaptive Auto Pilot w/ safe-helm, DFF1-UHD TruEcho CHIRP Fish Finder, GP330B gps antenna, SC30 dome Satellite Compass, FA50 AIS transponder, BBWX3 Satellite Weather/Temperature with Sirius/XM, and a powerful DRS 25kW Digital Radar 4’ open array.
• AIRMAR – R509C-LHW chirp transducer.
• ICOM – dual M506 25w VHF radios with integrated hailer/fog-horn and separate overhead speakers in hardtop.
• FLIR – M324 pan/tilt thermal vision camera.
• CZONE – integrated electronics controller. LIVORSI – color LED tab position indicators.
• FUSION – MS-UD750 stereo w/ Bluetooth, Sirius, and NRX wired remote on dash.
• JL AUDIO – dual MHD 900/5 amps, 4 sub woofers, 10 speakers.
• GOST – Nav-tracker 1.0 satellite tracking/security system.
• White powder coating on all piping and grab rails
• Upgraded hardtop with whisper grey under-color, second row rod holders with 2 on inside rear leg, kingfish rod holders, full length finger grip grab bars under hardtop
• Powder coated half tower frame (white)
• Windlass flush mounted under bow
• SS plow anchor, 15’ chain, 300’ mega rope
• Bow Thruster
• Starboard dive/fishing door
• Delux LleBroc Tradewinds triple seat/leaning post
• Upgraded coaming and seat cushions (white/grey), front combing bolster, transom combing with no gaps, all embroidered
• Console knee pad (matches combing)
• Three-sided Eisenglass enclose with roll-up/removable wings
• South-Beach style coffin box
• Front shelf covers
• Flush mounted Raritan electric marine toilet, fresh water rigged with external holding tank and electric pump out
• Three (3) live-wells (floor, leaning post, transom), all are lighted, 2 have cameras installed and supplemental oxygen supplies on separate O2 tanks.
• All live wells and fish boxes insulated and plumbed with pump outs
• Two (2) tuna tubes (transom)
• Cup holders, helm, front sides of console, leaning post
• Carbon Fiber dashboard
• Custom built, large swing-out door for access to electronics
• Five (5) drawer tackle stations (Plano style)
• Three (3) open drawer tackle station
• Dual (2) trash bins in gunnels
• Dual (2) tackle stations (Plano style) in gunwales
• Dual (2) storage lockers in gunnels
• Mitchell boxes
• Gaff tubes port and starboard
• Thirty-four (34) additional rod holders in gunnels (4 swivel, 2 with cup holders); 73 total rod holders!
• Extra house battery
• Batter chargers with dock-side power receiver
• Two (2) running light configurations (bow or hard top)
• Rigid spreader lights (front, sides, rear), separate switching
• Four (4) LED multi-color hardtop lights
• Blue courtesy LED rope lighting length of interior
• Six (6) Ocean LED X16Pro underwater lights 2 rear, 2 down, 2 mid ship down, full color spectrum with fish strobe modes
• Set-up for 2 Electric Teaser Reels in hardtop
• Taco Grand Slam outriggers, carbon fiber 20’ collapsible, Center rigger 12’ collapsible
• Halyard lock downs for outriggers
• Fresh and Saltwater wash downs, 2 mid-ship, 2 aft
• Six (6) electric plugs, 2 bow, 2 mid-ship, 2 aft
All wells plumbed to pumps for overboard